2002 Porsche 911/996 Turbo AWD - SOLD
I am listing this car for a friend who is unable to sell it himself. I have clear Florida title in hand. I will do my best to describe the car as accurately as I can from the information he gave me and from what I have found myself from driving it about 500 miles. The car sounds awesome and is very fast. I was told the car makes somewhere in the 550-600hp range. He spent a ton of money on it till about 2 yrs ago when the car was parked and used very little. Any questions please email or call and I will try my best to answer them.
Disclosures About Vehicle
- Pioneer Head Unit is currently not working but I am having one installed this week
- I have two keys the second is brand new and needs to be programmed by a Porsche Dealer
- A few lights on the dash come and go. Like the airbag light and sometimes the overfill oil. Rear spoiler Inop. I was told its pretty normal for Porsche’s of this year to have these bugs.
- The sunroof/moon roof inner headliner piece is missing
- If car sits for a few days when you first start, it smokes. I had it checked and they said it’s a combination of running a little richer from the ECU program ( no cats) and maybe some slight oil from the upgraded turbos. The oil restrictors may not be enough and some oil sits in the turbos, as soon as you fire up and warm up it clears out.
Vehicle was in a minor accident November 2012. I have a detailed carfax report and the actual Florida Traffic Crash report in hand and am willing to provide at buyers request.
Carfax report states it had light front end damage from hitting the rear end of another vehicle. “ Vehicle is functional and airbags did not deploy.”
Florida Traffic Crash Report which is a copy of the actual citation from the State Trooper also states vehicle drove away and no airbags were deployed.
I had the car put on a lift at my local Porsche Shop and said the car had no suspension or frame damage whatsoever. It was probably a cosmetic front fascia possibly a headlight damage.
Has the car had paint work? The answer is YES, of course it did it was in an accident. Paint is shiny and no major dents, dings, or scratches. Car looks awesome, sounds even better, and I always get a ton of attention.
Any questions call GUS 305.394.1374
Serious buyers can call or text and I can send videos.