2008 Formula 45 Yacht Lowest priced on the market! ONLY $339,000
2008 45 Formula Yacht powered with Volvo 600 IPS Drives.
The IPS drives make this vessel a breeze to maneuver in tight spaces and with 435hp each this vessel cruises at 23-25 knots with the economy and range comparible to today’s larger outboard center consoles!
This vessel is in excellent condition for its age and is very well equipped. Two state rooms with an excellent floor plan provide plenty of privacy for each party. A large electric sunroof, comfortable lounge seating, and large windshield walk through are just a few features as to why the 45 Formula Yacht make it so desireable.
Total NEW MSRP was 1.4 million. Every option including an $8,000 Ralph Lauren interior design, and a gorgeous exterior paint scheme, that pictures do not do justice. This vessel is priced well below fair market value, and below recent survey. In other words, she’s priced to sell fast! This vessel is ready to enjoy!
Volvo D6 600 IPS, with approximately 220 Hours
Approximately 400 hours on the generator.
· Dual Ray Marine E-120s, flatscreen GPS/Depth/Fishfinder/Radar
· Thru hull transducer, & Ray Marine open array radar
· Ray Marine Autopilot
· Satellite dome.
· Windlass with anchor and chain,
· Remote spotlight,
· custom LED lighting throughout,
· Underwater lights,
· electric retractable shore power cord,
· Cockpit and Cabin enjoy both Air Conditioning and surround sound
· 3 total A/C systems, Master Room, Guest/Salon and cockpit
· sleeps six comfortably
· Full isinglass enclosure
- E120 Chart, Radar, and Autopilot
- Sirius Weather
- Seakey Security
- Forward Cockpit Lounge
- Aft Cockpit Lounge
- Cabin Seating
- Fuel Crossover Valving
- Cockpit TV and DVD, Icemaker/Frig Combo
- 30000BTU Cockpit A/C, 240 volt
- Vacuum Head w/ Holding Tank and Macerator
- Stainless Steel Security Safe in Master Stateroom
- And much much more!
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 10 in
Headroom: 6 ft 11 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 32500 lbs
Call Gus for any questions or to set up an appointment.