2009 Everglades 350CC/355CC - $179,900
LOADED, LOADED, LOADED!
FURUNO GPS/FISH/DEPTHFINDER and RADAR. NORTHSTAR GPS, ICOM VHF, CLARION MARINE STEREO WITH IPOD HOOK UP, NEW AUDIO PIPE SPEAKERS, UDNER WATER LIGHTS and much more! Everglades thinks of everything and this boat has it all!
IF your looking at any High End center console such as HydraSports, Intrepid, Grady White, Pursuit, Boston Whaler, Intrepid, Sea Vee, Deep Impact, Yellowfin, Contender ect. do yourself a favor and take a look at this EVERGLADES!
The 350CC is unsurpassed as an offshore fishing and boating machine. With a large cockpit, it is spacious enough for friends and family, and the fully finished storage compartments are cleverly tucked away throughout, so storage is never an issue.
For anglers this boat is flat-out loaded!
The 350CC is also loaded when it comes to style and comfort. Dougherty-designed standards include a padded sun lounge in the bow that converts to a table at the push of a button, and a roomy head with pump out. Like all Everglades boats, the 350CC sports a number of standards that are unique to the boat or available only as options on competitive models, including stainless steel cup holders, rod holders, steering wheel, and oversize pull-up cleats.
Attention to detail, it’s what Everglades is known for and the 350CC is no exception! www.evergladesboats.com
The 35-footer’s 151-square-foot cockpit area has space for fishermen; two fish boxes (310-quart aft and 247-quart starboard) facilitate the catch; and two lockers make room for tackle bags and rods. The bow seating area features an electric “filler” table that converts to a padded sun lounge when in the down position. Standard anchor windlass allows for faster retrieval of anchor drops compared to manual setups.
Highlights of the console include a security shield for on-board electronics, a built-in head with pump-out, and a glass windshield with wiper and washer. Hardtop includes red and white LED lights, spreader lights, speakers, electronics box and four rod holders. Behind two cockpit bolster seats there’s an 8-drawer tackle station which includes stainless sink and trash compartment. www.floridasportsman.com
• 10-year transferable hull warranty
• Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process
• Self-bailing cockpit
• Variable deadrise deep v-hull
• NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified
• No wood construction – all composite
• High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation
• Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted
• High density PVC composite transom
• Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability
• Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface
• Molded-in diamond non-skid
• Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access
• ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts
• Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder
coated using premium marine grade materials
• Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty
• Caulking – high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone bath caulk)
• Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink
connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs
• Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits
• Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps
• 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance
• All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion
• 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches
• Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane
• Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to highdensity
plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions
• Bronze high speed intake strainers
• Painted aluminum 411 gal fuel tank
Triple 350hp Yamaha Fourstrokes
Cruising Speed 40- 45 MPH
Aprox. Top Speed 56-60 MPH
Aprox. Range 400 Miles / 1.1 MPG at best cruise
$400k Replacement Value
Won’t Last $179,000.00!
CALL GUS 305.394.1374 cell
Mechanical / Electrical
• Auto anchor system – windlass
• Bilge pumps – 2,000 gph (1) & 3,700 gph (2)
• High-water alarm
• LED anchor light
• Navigation lights: LED lights, 316-L stainless steel covers, bedded in polyurethane
• Docking lights
• Ritchie(R) compass
• Stereo – AM/FM/Bluetooth ®/Auxiliary
• Remote controlled spotlight
• Electric horn
• 4 bank battery management system
• Battery charger
• Transom shore power outlet, dockside water- and fresh-water fill
• Fresh-water washdown – 35 gal
• Raw-water washdown
• Electric Lectrotab, twin cylinder, custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract
• Underwater lights